Once our eyes are opened we cannot pretend we do not know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Friday, October 8, 2010

Flashback Friday

These are our three oldest girls who are now 18, 22 and 15!  One has graduated from college and has been married for over a year now, one is graduating from high school, and one, I get to hang on to for just a little while longer.  Oh, to go back to the days when they were just little kidders and I had years before they would leave home!  =(

Time sure flies....

When life gets to be "so daily" you never think that these times will soon end.  But, speaking as a Mom who has already "lost" one daughter from the nest and within a few short years will most likely be losing at least 2 more.....


Gotta hold on easy as I let you go.
Gonna tell you how much I love you,
Though you think you already know.
I remember I thought you looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm.
You've had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born.

You beautiful baby from the outside in..
Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again.
Go on, take on this whole world,
But to me, you know you'll always be.....
 my little girl
~Tim McGraw


Cherish these times, even when things can be hectic, hum drum or out of control, because this time in your life will only last for a season and then it will be gone.....
Have a great day today...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To my six little girls you will forever be "My little Girls" in my heart I love you all so much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails