Once our eyes are opened we cannot pretend we do not know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Why Wouldn't I?

Peder Eide is a Christian singer/songwriter who released a Christmas album last year called "Perfect Surprise".  This CD had 7 Christmas classics and 3 original songs, one song is called "Why Wouldn't I?" and it's a song about adoption.  Peder and his wife have adopted two children, a little girl from Korea in 2004 and then in 2008 they adopted a little boy from Ethiopia.

Every year I buy a new Christmas CD for our collection.....I know which one I'm gonna buy this year!  =)  Check out this YouTube video where Peder explains how his family came to consider adoption, which in turn, gave him the idea for this song.  Peder sings the song after the explanation.



Have a great weekend.....
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a great idea friend! I love that you buy one cd a year to add to your collection. I am definitely going to check it out as we have no Christmas music!

Happy day,
Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails